- Get Involved
- Join the Friends of the Library and participate in planning events and fund raising
- Join dozens of library volunteers to assist our staff with shelving, making calls and other important tasks that help keep the Library open more hours
- Become a tutor, and help a student succeed
- Join a book club, attend a seminar, present a seminar
- Be an outreach volunteer and bring books to the homebound
- Run for Board of Library Trustees and help develop policies, and guide the future of the Library
Join one or more of our exciting book clubs!
The Friends of the Canton Public Library is a 501C3 non-profit corporation of interested citizens dedicated to supporting and enhancing library services in Canton.
Enjoy the relaxing, warm atmosphere of friendly people, good music, hot coffee, and home-baked goodies.
The Stoughton Library is always looking for volunteer tutors to teach English