April 24, 2017
786 Washington St
Canton, MA 02021
Estate Planning for to First Generation Americans
Monday, April 24, 2017
First generation immigrants deal with a different set of legal challenges in estate planning. Attorney Lauren Killman, Richardson & Tyler LLP will provide a free no obligation discussion on topics which are relevant to legal immigrants.
Sponsored by the New England Indian Association
1) Child custody in case of the demise of both parents
2) Property rights
- for married couples (but property registered to one of them) and the owner dies.
- in case of both owners death. How are kids effected, do they inherit it?
3) The legal process of handing over property to spouse, children or family members (living abroad) after your death.
4) Putting someone in charge of your medical decisions and financial matters if you are incapacitated.
5) What happens if you need a nursing home?
For more information about this meeting please contact Rajiah Aldrin Denny (email@example.com).